TI & Laos in the House Embark on Lao New Year East Coast Tour
Sabaidee Pbeemai (Happy New Year)! Every year, Lao New Year, or Songkran, is celebrated April 14-16. During this three-day period, time is taken to reflect, rest, cleanse and prepare for the start of a new year. And of course, a series of celebrations that include music, dance, and food (lots of it!). The festivities take place all over the world and sometimes last upwards of more than one month.
On April 2, 2016, Tony Innouvong and Laos in the House will set off on a 5-city Lao New Year tour along the US East Coast. TI will release and have for sale the Spring '16 and #ProjectRepurpose collection. Limited, trademark LITH tees will be available to take home. At the same time, LITH will collect stories in an ongoing effort to amplify the Lao American voice.
Tour dates and locations:
- April 2, 2016 / England Brother's Park (Pinellas Park, FL)
- April 7, 2016 / Friends Without A Border Annual Gala (The Lighthouse, NY, NY)
- April 9, 2016 / Wat Samakhitham (Binghamton, NY)
- April 16-17, 2016 / Lao Buddhist Temple (Philadelphia, PA)
- April 23, 2016 / Wat Lao Buddhavong (Catlett, VA)
- May 7, 2016 / #BLESSED (Philadelphia, PA)
- May 21, 2015 / Wat Lao Buddhovath (Providence, RI)
- Follow TI on IG/Twitter
- Follow LITH on IG/Twitter
- Use hashtag #LNYTOUR2016 #LaosInTheHouse #HetDeeDaiDee
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.